Terms of service
See this page in: Cymraeg
- This website, wales.coop (the “site”), is owned and operated by The Wales Co-operative Development and Training Centre Limited (“The Wales Co-operative Centre”, “we” or “us”), registered in England & Wales, company no. IP24287R.
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate; however we cannot be held liable for any error/s.
- The information, designs, content, artwork and images contained within this Website are protected by copyright. We are happy for you to make copies of the information and images on this Website solely as necessary and incidental acts for your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the Website as is reasonable for private and non-commercial purposes. You are welcome to publish a hypertext link to any part of our site and you don’t have to ask permission to link directly to any pages but please do not frame this Website without our express permission in writing.
- You acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our clients/licensor’s. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- You shall not use this Website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post (or allow anything to be sent, used, copied, or posted) which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person.
- This Website is provided to you free of charge, and we accept no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this Website. We accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind however arising through the use of the Website or any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this Website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this Website.
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time at any time and without prior notice and the changes will become effective immediately after posting the revised terms. You are responsible for checking periodically for changes and your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- Your use of this Website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- In the event that any or any part of the terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These terms are effective from, and were last updated March 2017.