Become a member
By becoming a member of the Wales Co-operative Centre, you can access exclusive benefits and help build the social business sector in Wales.
See this page in: Cymraeg
The Wales Co-operative Centre is the UK’s largest co-operative development agency. As the leading organisation for the sector in Wales, we provide our members with access to expert advice, training, events and policy development – and together we drive forward the social business sector in Wales.
Membership will give you:
- Access to exclusive online training events and webinars
- Previews of our research before general publication
- A dedicated email address for basic support on topics such as governance and HR
- Discounts on bespoke consultancy services and in-depth support
- Admission to member-only networking events and social gatherings, so you can connect to other co-operators and build co-operative partnerships
- An influential voice helping shape our policy responses and Ministerial briefings
- Early-bird registration for the annual Social Business Wales Awards
- Opportunities to publish blogs about your work on our website
- A role in the work of the Wales Co-operative Centre and participation in its democratic processes
- Regular updates about ways in which you can get involved in the Centre and the co-operative movement in Wales
You’ll be demonstrating your commitment to co-operative values and showing support for co-operative businesses – businesses which create quality local jobs and return wealth to local communities.
And you’ll join a growing community of like-minded people and organisations who believe that co-operative thinking and action can build a better future for everyone in Wales.
Subscription is really easy using our secure Web Collect payment process. Your subscription includes a £1 share which is not withdrawable or transferable and is taken out of your first year’s payment. Subscription is annually renewable.
Members must be aged 16 or over. In exceptional circumstances our Board may not approve membership, in which case your subscription will be refunded.
|Individual||£5 per year|
|Social business with annual turnover less than £81,000||£50 per year|
|Social business with annual turnover greater than £81,000||£100 per year|
|Corporate member||£250 per year|