Terms & Policies
- Terms of Service
- Accessibility Policy – You are Currently on this Page
- Environmental Policy
- Welsh Language Policy
We want everyone who visits the wales.coop website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What Are We Doing?
To help us make the wales.coop website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
How Are We Doing?
We’ve worked hard on the wales.coop website and continue to revise and add both content and functionality to further enhance the user experience for as many people as possible. We monitor the website regularly but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let Us Know What You Think
If you enjoyed using the wales.coop website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways:
- email us at email@example.com
- call us on 02920807108
- Fill in our contact form by clicking here
- IE: 9, 10, 11
- Chrome: 31+
- Safari on Windows: Not supported. Apple stopped supporting Safari on Windows at ver.5 which was released in 2010. Formal support was withdrawn from Apple in 2012.
- Firefox: 19+
- Safari on Mac: 6+
- Edge: All versions
- Opera: 15+
- Windows Phone 7.5+
- iOs: 6.1+
- Android browser: 4.0+
- Blackberry browser: 10+
- Firefox for Android: All versions
- Opera Mobile (Android): 33+
Assistive Technologies Support
Modern versions of:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
Should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages